In our Community

June 2022 Giveaway: Enter to win a $200 RacTrac gift card!

Each month The Champion Firm hosts a giveaway over on our FACEBOOK PAGE. This month we are giving away a $200 RacTrac gift card, a Champion Firm t-shirt, and a Champion Firm Yeti. DETAILS: Giveaway winner will be chosen at…

Learn More

The Champion Firm opens nominations for the 4th annual Champion in the Classroom Award

The Champion Firm loves to celebrate teachers! One way we do that each June is with our “Champion in the Classroom” award. The requirements are simple. The teacher must be at a public school in Georgia to be eligible. The…

Learn More

The Champion Firm sponsors lunch for 120 Marietta Law Enforcement Officers

It’s National Police Week! Today we were excited to provide lunch for 120 of our local Marietta police officers as a small thank you for their service to our community. A bonus thank you to Chick-fil-A East Lake for always…

Learn More

The Champion Firm sponsors free coffee for Nurses and Teachers

TEACHERS AND NURSES — we are teaming up with one of our favorite local coffee shops to treat you to coffee! This week is teachers appreciation week and nurses appreciation week kicks off on Friday. Stop by Rev Coffee in…

Learn More

Now accepting applications for the Georgia Future Champions Fall Scholarship

APPLY TODAY! Each semester we award one student a $1500 college scholarship. At The Champion Firm, our attorneys devote their lives to helping people all over Georgia when they are wrongfully injured. However, we know help comes in many different…

Learn More

The Champion Firm sponsors 20th Annual Sleighbells on the Square 5k

The Champion Firm is excited to sponsor the 20th annual sleighbells on the square! Learn more about this event below or by going to: www.cobbcountybar.org 20th Anniversary Sleighblells on the Square 5K Saturday, December 11, 2021, 9:00 am, Marietta Square…

Learn More

Happy Thanksgiving from The Champion Firm!

We asked some of The Champion Firm to share what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving: Eric, attorney: “I’m thankful to have an awesome job doing what I love working with people I consider friends!” Carol, operations: “I am thankful…

Learn More

The Champion Firm sponsors 2021 Thanks-for-Giving

The Center for Family Resources (CFR), in partnership with the Cobb County Department of Family and Children Services, has been providing Thanksgiving boxes to families in need in Cobb County for 25 years. As families prepare for a holiday with…

Learn More

The Champion Firm donates $10,000 to Leap for Literacy

This November, The Champion Firm partnered with Schoolhouse Brewing to do a benefit day for one of the local nonprofits we support, Leap For Literacy. Founder, Stan Tucker, came to our office to pick up what he thought was a…

Learn More

The Champion Firm partners with Rev Coffee for National Coffee Day

Everyone loves free coffee! National Coffee Day is September 29 and we have teamed up with Rev Coffee in Smyrna, GA to treat 50 people to FREE coffee all day! First come, first serve, while supplies lasts. If you aren’t…

Learn More