I’ve been injured in a golf cart accident. Do I need an attorney?

If you’ve been injured in a golf cart accident, you should hire an attorney as soon as possible. Golf cart accident cases aren’t like your typical car accident case. With a car accident, there’s often no dispute about what insurance applies.

With a golf cart accident though, the question can get a little bit trickier. We actually had a case several years ago that we took all the way to the Georgia Court of Appeals, that involved the dispute about whether a golf cart driver’s homeowners insurance covered him while he was driving a golf cart, and seriously injured our client.

We were able to prove that the homeowners insurance did apply, and it allowed our client to obtain a very significant recovery. If you’ve had a golf cart accident, it’s very important that you talk to somebody who’s had that experience working on golf cart accident cases, and locating all the insurance that’s going to apply, and to be able to cover your damages.