FAQ: What kind of doctor should I visit after a Atlanta car accident?

Should you go to a chiropractor or a medical doctor after an accident? What kind of provider you visit will depend on your injuries, whether you have health insurance or medical payments coverage, and other factors. In this video, Smyrna car accident attorney Darl Champion discusses these issues and why car accident victims should seek legal counsel as soon as possible.