Vinings Slip and Fall Lawyer

No Fees Unless
You Win


Over $90 Million Won.

Slip, trip, and fall cases are types of premises liability cases where someone is injured when they fall as a result of a dangerous condition on someone else’s property.

WATCH: How much does it cost to hire a personal injury attorney

WATCH: What is The Champion Firm case process like?

Common Causes

Common causes of slips and trips can include a substance on the floor or a property that was improperly constructed or maintained.

Common Injuries to Call A Vinings Slip and Fall Attorney About

Common injuries that are a result of slips and falls are face injuries, spine injuries, burns, arm, leg, or foot. Slip, trip, and fall cases are some of the most difficult personal injury cases to prove. Whether someone has a viable premises liability case will depend on a variety of factors, including the purpose of the injured person’s presence on the property, what caused the person to slip or trip, whether the owner or occupier had knowledge of the condition that caused the injury, and whether the injured person was negligent.

Why You Need a Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer?

Because these cases are so difficult, you should consult with an experienced Vinings premises liability attorney as soon as possible if you are injured in a fall on someone else’s property. Locating witnesses and gathering evidence to prove what caused the fall and the landowner’s responsibility are important steps that require the assistance of an experienced Vinings personal injury attorney. If you wait too long, evidence may get lost or destroyed.

WATCH: How much is my personal injury case worth?

WATCH: What should I do if my attorney isn’t returning my calls?

Contact a  Slip and Fall Injury Attorney Today to Help With Your Case!

At The Champion Firm, P.C., we know how to investigate your slip, trip, and fall case and determine whether you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. Premises liability attorney Darl Champion has successfully represented clients who have been injured due to unsafe conditions on someone else’s property. If you have been injured on someone else’s property, call The Champion Firm, P.C., at 404-596-8044 for a free consultation with an experienced Marietta injury attorney.

WATCH: Will my settlement money be taxed?

WATCH: What is mediation?

WATCH: What is med pay?