Were you in an accident? Is that rattle getting louder and louder? Is it time for an oil change or an all-around service? Finding the right auto body shop to take your car to can be quite stressful; there are just too many to choose from. That’s why the attorneys at The Champion Firm, P.C. have compiled a list of the 7 best car repair shops in Atlanta, Georgia. Read on to find out who we recommend for your car troubles.
Atlanta Road Body Shop
- Location: 2300 Atlanta Rd SE Smyrna, GA 30080
- Phone: (770) 433-8115
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Info: You just can’t beat the service at Atlanta Road Body Shop. They are courteous, efficient, and they check in regularly, keeping you informed with updates on the status of your vehicle. If time is of a major concern to you, the team at Atlanta Road Body Shop is the one for you. They respect your time, and they do great work—plain and simple. They are unique in that their staff and technicians are I-Car trained and certified. Being an I-Car Gold Professional shop means they are committed to efficient, safe, and high-quality repairs every time. This is the highest recognition for training in the collision industry. They have great reviews, which you can read on Yelp and YP, and you can visit their website here.
Reid’s Body Shop
- Location: 952 Memorial Dr SE Atlanta, GA 30316
- Phone: (404) 522-2585
- Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Info: If you’re looking for one-of-a-kind customer service and high-quality work, look no further. Customers rave about their experiences at Reid’s Body Shop. The guys who work here are “gentlemen” who will be “bluntly honest” with you, so you can save money wherever possible. According to one customer, they are in a “league of their own.” But you don’t have to take our word for it; read their shining reviews here. Just make sure you have either cash or check since they don’t take cards—a minor inconvenience compared to the top-notch service you’re bound to receive.
City Auto Body Shop Inc.
- Location: 540 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA 30318
- Phone: (404) 523-3221
- Hours: Monday – Friday from 9AM – 6PM and Saturday from 10AM – 2PM
- Info: At City Auto Body, the prices are hard to beat, but more importantly, they make it a priority to do what’s right. Carl, the owner, is known around the city for his empathy, friendliness, and fair dealings. His customers know him as one of the nicest guys in Atlanta. But a great owner and team is not the only thing this body shop has going for it; they get the job done and they get it done right. And unlike most places, they’re open on Saturdays, in case you just can’t fit it in during the workweek.
Kong’s Body Shop
- Location: 2214 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30324
- Phone: (404) 633-4266
- Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Info: If you have a foreign-made car, it can be a pain to find a place you can trust to take care of the upkeep, but many Audi, BMW, and Porsche owners have had success at Kong’s Body Shop. From oil changes to bodywork, Kong’s Body Shop has you covered. When it comes to detailing, the team has a keen eye and will take the utmost care of your car. As their website says, they only use the highest quality products, such as Dupont paints, which hold up longer and look better. Their prices are competitive as well, and they offer discounts for students with a proper student ID. You can check out their website for more information, but we recommend you just pick up the phone and give them a call instead (their site isn’t very user-friendly). Ask for Matt or Sung if they’re free, but the whole team is great. Depending on the circumstances, it might take a little longer than expected for the work to get done, but once done, we would venture to say that it will be well worth the wait. They also are open on Saturdays—a huge bonus.
Anthem Automotive: Service, Repair & Maintenance
- Location: 2163 Piedmont Rd Atlanta, GA 30324
- Phone: (404) 793-7503
- Hours: Monday – Friday from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Info: If reviews mean anything at all (which they do), the sheer volume of reviews for Anthem Automotive far exceed the other car repair shops in the area. Wes will almost always step away from what he’s doing to take your call and give you the advice or the answers you need. He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering and is an ASE Master Technician with L1 certification—all that just to say he knows his stuff. Many happy customers have entrusted their vehicles to Wes and his team, and they have not been let down. Click here to read what people have to say about Anthem Automotive.
Convenient Collision Solutions
- Location: 225 Peachtree St NE Atlanta, GA 30303
- Phone: (404) 633-3368
- Hours: Monday – Saturday from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Info: The name says it all: this place is extremely convenient. The great thing about CCS is that they come to you. All you have to do is call them and they will come to your home, office, or wherever you are for the estimate and again to do the repair work. They’ll even come out to the scene of the accident if need be. They service all makes and models. At CCS, convenience is what they do; you can be confident that their team will do good work and will have you back on the road with as few headaches as possible. They offer same-day repairs for most minor collision work. Call to speak with the owner, Mike; he’ll take good care of you. Click here to read their reviews. Convenient Collision Solutions is open every day but Sunday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Budget Auto Painting Inc
- Location: 4367 Buford Hwy Atlanta, GA 30341
- Phone: (404) 325-4875
- Hours: Monday – Friday from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM and Saturday from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Info: If you need a paint job on your vehicle, Budget Auto Painting is the place for you. Painting is what they do best, and many of their happy customers will tell you that. Mickey and his team have been in operation since 1975 and have worked on a wide range of vehicle makes and models, including classics. But painting is not the only thing they do; Budget Auto Painting handles all types of collision repair work. Your vehicle will come out looking brand new—and most likely far better than it did before the accident. Their customers are loyal to them, and it’s no surprise why. Read their reviews and check out their gallery to see some pictures of their extraordinary work before making your decision. Open on Saturdays.