Atlanta Truck Accident Lawyer
Help Starts with The Champion Firm.
Over $65 Million Won.
No Fees Unless You WinGet a Free Consult
Don’t let a reckless truck driver or their employer take advantage. Let us answer your questions and fight for everything you deserve after an Atlanta truck accident.
Our Atlanta Law Firm can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
How to Hire a Truck Accident Attorney in Atlanta, GA
As noted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, commercial trucks and 18-wheeler are often weighed 20-30 times more than a passenger car and are taller with a greater ground clearance that leaves the occupants of smaller vehicles susceptible to extremely serious injuries or even death. If you’ve been injured in an accident with a commercial truck, you may be eligible for compensation. An experienced truck accident attorney may be able to help. How do you find an experienced Atlanta truck accident attorney? Read on for more information.
Attending a Consultation
Many Personal injury lawyers in Atlanta, including those at The Champion Firm, offer a free consultation and case evaluation for prospective clients. This will be a time for you to ask the attorney questions as well as to share the details of your case with him or her. As free consultations tend to be relatively brief, it is important to go to the meeting prepared. Here are some things to keep in mind as you get ready for your consultation:
- Bring all of the documents you have relating to your case, including a copy of the police report from your accident, medical bills, medical documents relating to your prognosis, the names and contact information from any witnesses, any information you have gathered about the driver of the truck and the company he or she works for, photos of the accident scene, and photos of the damage to your vehicle.
- Be sure to bring a notepad and paper so that you can take notes as the attorney answers your questions. Remember to also bring the list of questions you have for the attorney.
- Remember that an attorney who is easy to talk to may not always be the best one for your case. The best one will be the one who has experience in handling your type of case, has provable results in truck accident cases, and is able to answer the questions you ask to your satisfaction.
- Be honest with the attorney during your consultation and answer the questions that he or she has for you to the best of your ability.
- If you decide to retain the services of the attorney you speak to, there will be documents to sign. Be sure to read all of these documents carefully. If you have questions about the information in the documents, be sure to ask all the questions and have them answered to your satisfaction before signing.
WATCH: How do trucking accidents differ than car accidents?
We fight for every penny you deserve after a Marietta truck crash.
Filing a Lawsuit After an Atlanta Truck Accident
Because of the disparity in size between large tractor-trailers and passenger motor vehicles, a collision with a tractor-trailer can have serious and deadly consequences. About one in eight-car accident fatalities in the United States involves a tractor-trailer collision. For those fortunate to survive a collision with a big truck, they often sustain serious injuries requiring extensive treatment. Regrettably, many tractor-trailer collisions are due to careless drivers or an irresponsible trucking company that failed to implement and follow proper safety standards.
Don’t Waste Time & Contact An Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney Immediately.Champion Fights Harder To Get You More.
If you or a loved one were involved in a wreck with a tractor-trailer, it is important that you speak with an experienced Atlanta personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The trucking company and its insurance companies will be investigating the case and mounting a defense immediately after the wreck and doing everything they can to ensure you never recover a dime from them. As a result, you will need someone on your side that can start investigating the accident immediately and taking the necessary steps to make sure that evidence is not lost or destroyed.
Dajaneshia | Car Accident
Michael | Car Accident
Natalia | Premises Liability
Robyn | Slip and Fall
Jake | Car Accident
Sue | Slip and Fall
Judith | Medical Malpractice
Champion Firm Client | Motor Vehicle Accidents
Wanda | Wrongful Death
Champion Firm Client | Motor Vehicle Accident
Walter | Motor Vehicle Accident
Michael | Slip & Fall