“Our successes may not always make front page news, but it usually has a significant impact on our clients, and I get a tremendous amount of personal satisfaction in helping people in their times of need.” – Attorney Michael Denney
Michael was a defense lawyer for ten years before he became a personal injury attorney. While he felt that being on the defense side, unfortunately, exposed him to some of the worst abuses in the legal industry and the economy as a whole, it also motivated him to use his skills, education, and experience in a more positive direction.
He has found that there are many people in the personal injury industry that are more than happy to help lawyers along the way, and he credits his personal success thus far to a lot of very good lawyers who were willing to teach him their craft. When he realized he couldn’t look at injured parties as “just another case,” seeing them instead as people like his friends, family, and loved ones, he decided to dedicate the rest of his career to helping plaintiffs, using his tools and experience to be the advocate they need.
In his free time, Michael enjoys playing with his three dogs, hiking with his wife, and participating in group bike rides in Atlanta, a city he loves for its culture, diversity, and energy.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D. – 2012
- University of West Georgia, B.S. – 2008
Bar and Court Admissions
- Georgia (2012)
- Tennessee (2019 – Inactive)
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee